Thursday, May 21, 2009

HOORAY!

I am happy to report all the purple carpet has left my house! Yesterday we started the new flooring. It looks fantastic! I am amazed at how much they have gotten done in a day and a hafe. As of right now they only have the family room left down stairs. We still have to start the upstairs but still for just two guys they are getting a lot done. I cant wait to show it off on Saturday. All you in VA come see. lol

Westin Oliver has been eating more table food over the pass few days and pulling up on the basket and tables and marching in place! He is getting so big. Him and Kylan both are going to the gym ( a kids play gym) tomorrow night so that Ry and I can go on our first date night since westin has been born! I am super excited. Already trying to figure out what to wear. I know ridiculous but i want to look good! lol I will post some new pics of the boys and floor tomorrow. still trying to figure this blog thing out. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment